Pick your Jar • Pick your Scents • Pour your Candle
Our pour-your-own Candle Bar in Old Town Scottsdale has been called a 'hidden gem', but you'll have to come experience it for yourself and see! Making candles is a relaxing and creative way to spend a Saturday when visiting town, for a unique date activity, to celebrate a birthday, bachelorette or other occasion, or just because you love candles!
We happily take walk-ins, reservations, and private parties for candle making. Groups of up to 10 people can fit comfortably during regular business hours; for bigger groups than that, please check out our private party options here.
Join us for Western Week, January 28th - February 5th for $5 OFF on our assortment of Desert inspired jars. (mention Western Week in the notes when booking)! Can't make it in to pour one? You can order a custom Desert Candle online HERE!
Ready to get making? Reserve your Candle Bar experience below!
A little more about our Candle Bar...
Scottsdale's Original Candle Making Experience Since 2018
Light + Bark Candle Co., established in 2017, was one of the first and is still one of the only places in Arizona where you can blend + pour your own scented soy candles!
Here's what you can expect from our unique candle making experience:
- Candle making prices range from $30 to $50 plus tax, all inclusive.
- The process takes approximately 30 - 45 minutes.
- You'll choose from 50+ premium fragrance oils to combine and blend your own unique scent. We use only non-toxic fragrances, many containing safe-to-burn essential oils, for a clean and safe candle burn.
- You'll choose from a variety of candle jar sizes + colors to create your own unique aesthetic. Most candles include a choice of lid, too.
- Finish off your candle by designing a customized label.
- Candles are liquid when poured and need at least 2 hours to set up enough to safely carry them home.
- You can pick them up the same day if you arrive early enough in the day. Walk to nearby Old Town Scottsdale restaurants and bars to grab food + drinks while they cool!
- In a hurry? No problem! Leave your candles after you finish pouring and we will bag them up for pickup at a later date, or we can ship them home to you!
- Traveling? No problem, you can fly with candles in your carry-on or checked bag.